Our vision is to be renowned for developing socially impactful, highly employable individuals through pioneering, research-led learning and teaching.
Our values of dignity, respect, social justice and equality are lived out and are evidenced by:
- Of our 2016 graduates, 97% are in work or further education within six months of graduating.
- Leeds Trinity University is ranked 17th out of all UK universities for employability.
- We are the No.1 University in Yorkshire for employability and student satisfaction.
- Of our 2016 graduates, over 1 in 10 secured a graduate role with their work placement provider.
- Ranked 6th nationally for ‘value-added’ in the 2017 Guardian Good University Guide.
- 2,500 business actively engaged with University through professional placements, our Business Network, work-based learning modules and Employer Advisory Boards.